Welcome to Student Registration
If you are registering your child for Prek -5th grade, please click here to find your elementary school. School districts are determined by street.
Choose and complete the appropriate online registration on the left side of this page.
In addition to submission of the online form, the following must be received at the appropriate school office to complete the registration process.
· Original Birth Certificate or Certified Copy (we will make a copy for our records)
· Latest physical from pediatrician or family doctor along with up to date immunization record.
· Proof of residency document - (Water Bill, Property Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, Lease/Rent agreement,
cable bill,etc.). In the event that a family is residing with another family member or friend the following
Landlord/Shared Tenancies Residency Affidavit must be completed.
· If applicable, copy of current IEP or 504.
· For Middle School and High School students: Official Transcript from previous school and/or most recent report card.
NOTE: While access to school buildings remains restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis, these documents may be uploaded during the online registration process. Originals, where required, will need to be recieved before student can attend school.
Contact the individual schools to arrange submission of additional registration forms.
Grace Farrar Cole Elementary School
781-659-8823 Joyce Tracey firstname.lastname@example.org
William Gould Vinal Elementary School
781-659-8820 Jean DeBaggis email@example.com
Norwell Middle School
781-659-8814 Jennifer Burke firstname.lastname@example.org
Norwell High School
781-659-8808 Patricia Berglund email@example.com
During the summer please contact Janet Asnes at Norwell Public Schools Central Office at 781-659-8800 x1021, firstname.lastname@example.org .