Welcome to the Office of Facilities Use

  • Norwell Public Schools' facilities are available for use by community groups upon request and as available. School programs are given first priority and the Town of Norwell Recreation Commission is given second priority. Use of a facility is obtained by preparing a "Use Request Form". Forms are available at each school and the Recreation Commission at the Town Hall (phone: 781-659-8046). All requests for athletic facilities (fields and gymnasiums) must be submitted to the Recreation Commission first. The School Committee reserves the right to charge a fee if deemed appropriate. If use is requested during a period when the school is not normally open, a Custodial Fee is charged to open and close the building. Checks should be made payable to "Norwell School Department- Facility Use".


Community Use of School Facilities Policies