Norwell Public Schools iPads
Norwell Public Schools provides one-one access to iPads for all students in grades 3-12. Students in grades K - 2 have access to iPads within the classrooms.
Families are responsible for any repairs and/or damages to the iPad. Please see the Informational Sheet iPad Technology Fee & Repair Options below for options on covering these costs.
Technology Fee Payment
Norwell Public Schools will continue offering an optional Technology Fee Program for iPad repairs and replacements. This program is geared toward quick and effecient student iPad replacement by swapping out the iPad within a 24 hour period.
The fee is $40.00.
The initial Technology Fee can be paid online HERE or by check made out to Norwell Public Schools with "tech fee" in the memo line.
The deadlne for the 2021-2022 school year is Thursday, September 30, 2021.
Families have the option of obtaining private insurance coverage for iPads or selecting no coverage at all. To see the details for each of these coverages, please click HERE.
Procedures for Technical Problems or Damages to iPads
In the event that an iPad has been damaged, deemed unusable, and/or does not meet the requirements of Norwell Public School’s Enrollment policy*, bring it to the designated technical support area in the school.
- Norwell High School Library - For High School Students (see Mr.Goniatis)
- Norwell Middle School Library - Use the QR code in your classroom to fill out a google form explaining your problem. Then the next day go to the tech support desk in the lobby during the set time identified on the desk to receive assistance.
- Grace Farrar Cole Elementary Office
- William Gould Elementary Office
To see the complete procedures, including loaner iPad information, please click HERE.
* Enrollment policy consists of the Norwell Public Schools Technology Department enrolling te device(s) into the server for proper management which includes: adding profiles, pushing out apps, and recording an accurate inventory.