Class of 2020 Graduation Information
Location: Norwell High School Stadium Field
Date & Time: August 1, 2020 at 10:00am
Rain Date & TIme: August 2, 2020 at 10:00 am
The state regulations require all parents and siblings to pre-register in order to attend graduation. Unfortunately, only immediate family will be permitted to attend. All attendees will be required to wear a mask entering, exiting, and during the ceremony. Outdoor socially distant seating (six feet) will be required during the ceremony.
(Please click to register)
Must be registered by July 10, 2020, in order to attend graduation.
- Graduates will each receive their diploma by having it placed on a table before walking up and across the stage. They will be asked to pause at the center of the stage holding their diploma visible with two hands for a photograph from our photographer before exiting the opposite side of the stage.
- No hugging or handshaking is permitted.
- Any staff member, graduate, or family member exhibiting any of the following symptoms is not permitted to attend.
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
- Anyone potentially exposed to someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should not attend the graduation ceremony.
- Anyone who is particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 or has underlying health conditions is discouraged from attending.
- There will be reserved seating for any parents/guardians serving in an officer position for PTO, Boosters, NSAS, NEF, or staff member of a graduate. All remaining seating will be first come first serve. Attendees are required to move as far into a row as possible without holding seats for family that may arrive later.
- Siblings will be permitted to attend, but parents/guardians may be given priority seating depending on the number of registered attendees.
- Entering and exiting the stadium field will be completed in a one way fashion, one row at a time.
- No communal gatherings may occur before or after the ceremony. We ask that all families and graduates meet at their vehicle and depart immediately following the ceremony.