Book Challenge: 2019-2020The Challenge: Read a minimum of 10 books (recommended: 8 from this list + 2 free choice) by May 31, 2019 to earn a certificate.Record your reading on the Book Challenge Tracker Log: create a separate entry for each title you read, please!(Note: texts read as part of your ELA class do not count towards the Book Challenge.)
- When? June 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020
- Read at least 10 books: 8 off list (recommended) and 2 free choice
- Challenge yourself to read more than 10 - earn the chance for gift card prizes
- Book Challenge Wrap-up party for participants in June - free pass to miss class during this in-school field trip!
- Vote for favorite book challenge title
- Certificates for participants - include participation in this program on your college apps!
- Note: If you have previously read a title, you may substitute a sequel or another book by the same author!
Please click here for an Annotated Booklist of titles.
Please click here for the Book Challenge Tracker Log. You must complete an entry for each book you complete.
Copies of all Book Challenge titles are available in the NHS Library.
Many titles are available digitally in Norwell Town Schools Digital Library. Sign in username: firstname.lastname.stu: password is your lunch code.