Submissions And Guidelines
Please submit your work(s) by emailing the digital file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Who can submit?
Any Norwell High School student!!
What Can I Submit?
- short stories and flash fiction
- 2D art and design (illustrations/paintings with any 2D media, including digital art)
- photographs of 3D artwork
- creative essays
- song lyrics
You may submit multiple pieces; however, only 2-3 pieces may be chosen for publication.
- Maximum 5 pages for prose and poetry
- Has to be editable, like a Word doc. or a Pages doc. (not pdf or image)
- A Google doc would be preferable
- Try to have a high resolution image in .png or .jpg format
- Online submission is best
Submissions should be:
- finished pieces (of presentable quality)
- ORIGINAL, meaning created by the submitter with no copyright infringement or plagiarism