Dear 3W Families,
Welcome to Third Grade! Most classroom supplies are provided by the school. Below is a list of additional supplies to start the year.
3W Supply List
- One small pencil sharpener with shavings holder
- One pencil case/container
- Three 2-Pocket folders: blue, green, and yellow (labeled with your name)
- One reading/chapter book (labeled with your name)
- A set of headphones/earbuds in a ziploc bag (labeled with your name). These will remain in the classroom throughout the year and be returned at the end of the year. They do not need to be expensive, just simple will work!
*Students should also bring a small, healthy, easy to eat snack each day. Also, they should bring a water bottle daily so that they do not have to leave the classroom to get a drink.*
Throughout the year, our classroom could also use donations of:
- Antibacterial hand wipes (such as Wet Ones), disinfecting wipes (such as Clorox), ziplock bags (any size, slider bags are particularly helpful), absorbant paper towels, and/or tissues (the ones with lotion are particulary helpful during the winter months).
Gently used books and board games are also appreciated. Indoor recess will be here before we know it!
We are grateful for anything you can provide!