Follow the instructions below to learn about
1. Click on Customize Calendar View in the top left-hand corner of any calendar.
Calendar & Category options
2. Click the pencil icon next to Calendars. The 'add/remove' button displays.
3. Click 'add/remove.' The Site tab in the Choose Calendars window displays.
4. Click Other Areas. The Other Areas window displays.
5. From the drop-down menu, select the preferred Sites and/or Channels. Calendars display.
6. Click in the corresponding check box of the preferred calendar(s).
7. Click 'I'm Done.' The customized view of the calendars with ALL categories of events displays.
Having now chosen the calendars you want to view, you may want to filter categories of events in which you are
To filter specific categories of events:
1. Click on the pencil icon next to Categories. The 'add/remove' button displays.
2. Click 'add/remove.' The Select Categories window displays.
3. Click the corresponding check box of the Event Categories you want included in the custom view.
4. Click 'I'm Done.' Your customized view of the calendar with the selected categories of events displays.
Your customized view of the calendar will be saved on the computer browser used to select your preferences.