eBooks & eAudiobooks via OverDriveNORWELL TOWN SCHOOLS DIGITAL LIBRARY: click here to access sign-in
- Student username is your student email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student password is: lunch code
- Staff - please see Mrs. Pratt to set up your username and password
How to Borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks on OverDrive Using Multiple Libraries
Norwell High School Library subscribes to OverDrive, a digital lending platform, which provides you access to thousands of free eBooks and eAudiobooks. If you don't already have OverDrive downloaded to your iPad or phone, follow the steps below to download the app, add borrowing libraries, and download digital files to the app. Happy Reading and Listening!
1) Download the OverDrive app to your iPad and/or phone.
2) Add borrowing libraries. Open the app; click "add a library." Now add,
- Norwell Town Schools Digital Library - students, your login is your student email and lunch code; staff, please contact Mrs. Pratt if you'd like to create an account.
- Norwell Public Library/OCLN - your login is your NPL library card # and PIN
- Boston Public Library (aka "Boston Central Library") - you must also apply for a BPL ecard. Any MA resident over the age of 13 may apply. You will set your 4-digit PIN when you apply; they will email you your ecard number.
3) Search for titles: open and login to any of your borrowing libraries to search for titles and borrow.
4) Borrow and Download: once you borrow an available eBook or eAudiobook, download the files to the app. Next, go to your Bookshelf, you will find the book or audio there to open and begin. Note: if you have OverDrive on multiple devices, be sure to download the files on the device you wish to use for reading or listening.
Please contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com.To Request titles! Click on View More; Additional Titles to Recommend. You can select a popular title or search for one. Please request titles you would like to see in the Norwell Town Schools Digital Library.