eBooks & eAudiobooks via OverDriveNORWELL TOWN SCHOOLS DIGITAL LIBRARY: click here to access sign-in
- Student username is your student email: email@example.com. (Note: username login has changed to your student email during Summer 2019)
- Student password is: lunch code
- Staff - please see Mrs. Pratt to set up your username and password
OverDrive Installation Instructions: How to install the app and set up borrowing libraries for your devices
- Click here for additional help with Overdrive.
- All NHS digital titles may also be accessed in the NHS Library catalog: select the title in the catalog listing and "Click to access digital title".
Add additional borrowing libraries to your OverDrive app....Boston Pubic Library: As the Library for the Commonwealth, the Boston Public Library (BPL) serves residents throughout Massachusetts. BPL has a large collection of eBooks and digital audiobooks. To access them you will need an eCard and the OverDrive app.Norwell Public Library/Old Colony Library Network - Access free eBook Fiction and Non-fiction, and eAudio Fiction and Non-fiction through the OCLN network with your public library card account and your OverDrive app.
Helpful hint: In OverDrive, you can quickly tell which titles are available by looking at the book or headphone icon in the upper right corner of the book cover: if the icon is black, the item is available; if gray, it is unavailable but you can still place a hold on the item.To Request titles! Click on View More; Additional Titles to Recommend. You can select a popular title or search for one. Please request titles you would like to see in the Norwell Town Schools Digital Library.