Norwell Food Services manages student meal accounts through MySchoolBucks.
For complete instructions on how to use your mySchoolBucks account click the link below:
All support-related issues should be directed to mySchoolBucks by phone at 855-832-5226 or by email at email@example.com.
To make a payment:
- Once logged in, click MAKE A PAYMENT
- Click CAFETERIA MEAL PAYMENTS
- Select or enter a payment amount for each child
- Click ADD TO BASKET
- Click CHECK OUT NOW to complete the payment process
- NOTE: You may fund up to $120 per child, but you may pay for all of your children on a single transaction. (If you would like to fund more please send in a check)
- mySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
- Electronic Check
To pay by cash or check (made out to Norwell Food Services) please use this deposit slip.
For complete instructions on how to use your mySchoolBucks account click the link below:http://learnmyschoolbucks.com/Parent
Accessing your account:
- Go to
Click LOG IN
- Verify your child(ren) linked to your account
- To add new students to your household you will need the child's name,
birth date, and Local student ID(call the school for this number, call the Food Service Office at 781-659-8816, or email firstname.lastname@example.org