Click here to access Norwell High School's Online Library Catalog.
How to Place a Hold on a Book:
1. On the NHS Library Online Catalog search screen, click Login in upper right corner.
2. Student Login: username is your student email (firstname.lastname@example.org); password is your lunch code. (you can find your lunch code in Aspen)
3. Conduct an author, title, subject, keyword, or series search.
4. Click on desired title on the search results page
5. Click “Hold It”: item will be held for several days OR you will be placed on hold for item’s return if it is checked out.
6. You can click on “My Info” tab to view Items Out or Holds.
7. Pick up your book at the circulation desk in the library OR email Mrs. Pratt to have your book delivered to a specific classroom.