Work Permits During School Closure



    • Email Robin Dole ( requesting permit. Please include in your request the promise of employment from employer, and a copy of either your birth certificate or passport. (If you are under 16, we will also need a Certificate of Health from your doctor, as well as a school record, which we can request on your behalf with the guidance department if you are a Norwell High School student.)



    • We will email the permit back to you and ask that you check the information is accurate. If information is accurate, please sign the permit and send back to us for your records. You will be able to send to your employer via email or print out and  give a hard copy to