Dear Families & New Third Grader,
I am SO excited to have you in our class this year. We will have fun learning together and making new friends. Third grade is a very special year and I promise you will love coming to school every day!
Mrs. Uhlman's Supply List
Below are items to bring on the first day of school. All other supplies (such as pencils, crayons, colored pencils, scissors, folders and notebooks etc.) will be provided by the school. Parents, please avoid purchasing scented markers and other novelty type of school supplies. The students will have all they need:)
- One- 1 1/2" high quality 3 ring binder. It is worth spending extra on a good one-it will last all year.
- 1 package of baby wipes
- Students should have 2 interesting chapter books labeled with their name on the first day of school.
- Students may keep a labeled and refillable non-spill type of water bottle for their desks.
- Students should bring a healthy snack everyday.
- Please bring in an inexpensive pair of earbuds for Ipad use and place in a LABELED zip-loc bag.
We will be working a great deal on responsibility and organization so these items are important. I am looking forward to working with all of you and having a fun, engaging and exciting school year together.