Welcome to Student Registration
If you are registering your child for Prek -5th grade for the current 2020-2021 school year, please click HERE to find your elementary school. School districts are determined by street.
If you wish to register your child for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year, please see the Kindergarten 2021-2022 tab on the left side of this page.
If you are registering your child for grades 1-12 for the 2021-2022 school year, please complete the appropriate online registration on the left side of this page.
In addition to submission of the online form, the following must be received at the appropriate school office to complete the registration process.
• Original Birth Certificate or Certified Copy (we will make a copy for our records)
• Latest physical from pediatrician or family doctor along with up to date immunization record.
• Proof of residency document - (Water Bill, Property Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement, Lease/Rent agreement, cable bill,etc.). In the event that a family is residing with another family member or friend the following Landlord/Shared Tenancies Residency Affidavit must be completed.
• If applicable, copy of current IEP or 504.
• Request for Student Records: Please download, sign and return this form to Norwell Public Schools so we may request student records from the previous school system.
• For Middle School and High School students: Official Transcript from previous school and/or most recent report card.
NOTE: While access to school buildings remains restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis, these documents may be uploaded during the online registration process. Originals, where required, will need to be recieved before student can attend school.
If you need this information translated, please contact Director of Student Services, Suzan Theodorou at 781-659-8800 ext. 1026, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need support registering homeless students, please contact District Social Worker, Michele Henderson at 781-659-8800 ext. 1028, email@example.com.
Contact the individual schools to arrange submission of additional registration forms.
Grace Farrar Cole Elementary School
781-659-8823 Joyce Tracey firstname.lastname@example.org
William Gould Vinal Elementary School
781-659-8820 Jean DeBaggis email@example.com
Norwell Middle School
781-659-8814 Jennifer Burke firstname.lastname@example.org
Norwell High School
781-659-8808 Patricia Berglund email@example.com
During the summer please contact Janet Asnes at Norwell Public Schools Central Office at 781-659-8800 x1021, firstname.lastname@example.org .