Customizing Your Calendar ViewThe Schoolwires Calendar enables parents to customize their calendar view by combining multiple calendars from the district website, school websites and/or teacher websites, and filtering specific color-coded event categories, to a single calendar. This may be especially helpful to parents who may have children attending different schools. Instead of navigating from calendar to calendar or printing multiple calendars, you may customize your calendar view.
Watch a Video Tutorial (4:05 min) Mobile & Tablet users please use instructions below.
To View video use Safari or Google Chrome browser on a WIN or MAC computer.
Click Here or Cut and Paste the link to see the video
| Customizing Your Calendar View - Mobile & Tablet users please use instructions below.
Follow the instructions below to learn about
Customizing Your Calendar View
To subscribe to multiple calendars:
1. Click on Customize Calendar View in the top left-hand corner of any calendar.
Calendar & Category options display.
2. Click the pencil icon next to Calendars. The 'add/remove' button displays.
3. Click 'add/remove.' The Site tab in the Choose Calendars window displays.
4. Click Other Areas. The Other Areas window displays.
5. From the drop-down menu, select the preferred Sites and/or Channels. Calendars display.
6. Click in the corresponding check box of the preferred calendar(s).
7. Click 'I'm Done.' The customized view of the calendars with ALL categories of events displays.
Having now chosen the calendars you want to view, you may want to filter categories of events in which you are interested.
To filter specific categories of events:
1. Click on the pencil icon next to Categories. The 'add/remove' button displays.
2. Click 'add/remove.' The Select Categories window displays.
3. Click the corresponding check box of the Event Categories you want included in the custom view.
4. Click 'I'm Done.' Your customized view of the calendar with the selected categories of events displays.
Your customized view of the calendar will be saved on the computer browser used to select your preferences.