Supporting student learning is our top priority, but part of that is supporting parents and teachers as well. The following links are to resources that might be useful or interesting for other teachers--if there's something you think should be here that isn't yet, please send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do!
LIBRARY/LIBRARY CLASS INFORMATION
Wondering what Library class is all about? Here's the handout
I gave out at Open House--it has a description of the course and how it connects to other subject areas, as well as all of my contact info. (PDF)
- Need a reminder of how online holds work? Here's the handout I gave students when they first got their accounts.
- Need a reminder of the rules/expectations for online book reviews? Here's the handout I gave students when they first got their accounts
GENERAL TEACHER LINKS
- Looking to make a word search or crossword puzzle to use with your students? Discovery Education has a FREE Puzzlemaker you can use.
- Need a Web site evaluation form to use with your students? I created this one to use with my library classes, but you're welcome to use it with your own, either as-is or altered for a specific project or class. I'm also happy to create an alternate version for you if there's something you'd like to add/change but you don't have time to deal with it yourself.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
- Looking for an ELA database to use with (or without) your students? Try one of these:
- Looking for a history/social studies database to use with (or without) your students? Try one of these:
- Looking for a science database to use with (or without) your students? Try one of these:
EXPLORATORY CLASSES (e.g. music, art, tech ed., video production)
- Looking for a health and wellness database to use with (or without) your students? Try one of these: